You are my ideal reader if…
- mirrors, staircases, letters, and memories fascinate you.
- you enjoy reading about characters who face their fears, no matter how hard it is.
- you value love and friendship.
- you understand what it is like to long for something.
- meaningful and hopeful endings matter more to you than happy endings.
- you enjoy plots full of secrets, betrayal, longing, and hope.
- you like stories that surprise you with twists and unpredictable consequences and moments of heartbreak.
- you believe that hope never dies, and
- you want to read stories that reflect this.
Are you my ideal reader? Download your free copy of my novel Naheli’s Sacrifice to find out!
Seven days to live. Four rules to follow. One Sacrifice to make.
Through cold glass walls, Naheli looks down on the altar of the ocean goddess where she will die in seven days. She doesn’t mind much; the empaths have wiped her mind so clean that she hardly remembers what she once longed for. Only sometimes does she think of a colour in secret, or hum a forbidden tune.
Then her only remaining friend, the only one they haven’t found yet, hands her a letter that changes everything. Forgotten feelings begin to surface, and Naheli remembers what it is like to cry, to laugh. To love. But her time is running out, and with the Sacrifice only days away, she sets out to solve the mystery of the letter — and discovers that most of her life has been a lie, and there may be some things worth living for.
Naheli’s Sacrifice is the story of one young heroine defying the powers of her dystopian world while following the path of faith. On her quest to understand the true intentions of her elemental goddess, Naheli faces fear, sorrow, and even death… and all she has is a handful of broken memories and one good friend who will stay with her till the end.
What else is coming?
I am currently working on two new writing projects:
- A prequel to Naheli’s Sacrifice that focuses on Lord Dhamikhan in his younger years. How did he come to the Spire? What sacrifices did he have to make? And what’s the story between him and his sister?
- A contemporary novel with Science Fiction elements. Mariany has settled comfortably at Darklight Rest, an institute that allows you to live a happy, untroubled life without the challenges of the real world. The only drawback: To enter, you must leave your memories behind; and if you ever want to leave, you will forget what you learned inside. Mariany has adapted well enough, but her simple way of life gets turned upside down when Liya, a mute young woman with more than just one issue, enters Darklight Rest – and claims to know her from the Outside.
If you would like to stay up to date with my writing projects and be informed of my new releases (and I’d be ecstatic if you would!), you can sign up to my mailing list here. I’m happy to have you!